DALLAS ISD - CSP#21-001 - TRACK & TURF REPLACEMENT
Prebid Date4/6/21 2:00 pm
Bid Date4/13/21 2:00 pm
Company & Contacts
Dallas ISD 2015 Bond Program
Deborah Burkhalter-Ellis, Buyer Assistant DBURKHALTERELLIS@dallasisd.org
CD included with purchase of complete set. Specs seperated by section and plans by sheet names.
HALF SIZE SETS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
SCOPE OF WORK:
Running Track Installation and/or Renovation:
1. Design and Build new (4) lane track installation / or renovation;
2. Removal of existing track surface and dispose;
3. Remove existing grade surface and dispose;
4. Provide new track surface;
5. Provide new long jump pits for boys and girls;
5. Excavate and grade surface to assure proper drainage;
6. Installation and/or repair of drainage system;
7. Installation of new stone base;
8. Installation and/or repair of asphalt track surface;
9. Installation of 6” wide concrete curb around perimeter of track;
10. Installation of full pour rubberized running track surface red in color;
11. Installation of full stripping for a 400-meter track.
12. Procure Soil Testing Lab.
13. Provide shop drawings and product data for approval.
14. Secure Permit if needed for the project.
-Turf Installation and/or Renovation:
1. Design and Build new turf field installation / or renovation;
2. Excavate site to desired sub-grade and stabilize existing soils per geo-technical report;
3. Install 12”×12” continuously reinforced concrete perimeter curb;
4. Install 20 Mil PVC liner over entire field sub-grade and Install 2×4 treated wood turf attachment
nail board along new concrete curb;
5. Install field drainage system including 10”,12” and 15“HDPE N-12 perforated pipe and tie into
existing storm sewer system;
7. Install 6” layer of clean, washed crushed limestone drain rock over the entire sub-grade;
8. Laser grade drain rock with laser guided equipment to achieve finished elevations per synthetic turf design;
9. Install sports specific synthetic turf system per manufacturers specs. (football, soccer, baseball
10. Inlay all field markings and game lines per owner;
11. Install new football goal posts.
12. Install sand and rubber per manufacturers specs;
13.Provide shop drawings and product data for approval.
14. Procure Soil Testing Lab.
15. Provide turf maintenance equipment for the field and owner training as per manufacturers
16. Provide training on maintenance of both track & field to school staff / District.
17. Install Logo in middle of field and do Colored etters in both end zones.
Pre-Proposal Date & Time: A pre-proposal meeting will be held at 2:00 PM local time on Tuesday, April 06, 2021 via Join Zoom Meeting for all interested parties:
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 760 282 6739
Closing Date: 04/13/2021
Closing Time: 2:00PM
Part 1-A, 1-B and 1-C are due on Tuesday, April 13, 2021 at 2:00PM at the Linus D. Wright Administration Building -Construction Services office, 9400 N. Central Expwy, 8th Floor, Dallas, TX 75231
Part 2 – MWBE is due on Wednesday, April14, 2021 at 3:00PM at the Linus D. Wright Administration Building -Construction Services office, 9400 N. Central Expwy, 8th Floor, Dallas, TX 75231
Competitive Sealed Proposals
Attention: Rose Kohut, Director – Contracts & Procurement
Address: Dallas ISD Bond/Construction Services 9400 North Central Expressway
City, St, Zip: Dallas, TX 75231